PUBLIC AUCTION WILLOWMORE FARM11AM 11 SEPTEMBER 2019 ON ZUURBERG FARM
Click to enlarge photos
LOCATION: Situated 8km from Willomore on the N9 on the road to Uniondale at the entrance to Baviaans Kloof Nature Reserve.
PUBLIC AUCTION WILLOWMORE FARM (1284HA)
11AM – WEDNESDAY 11 SEPTEMBER 2019 – ON THE FARM SUURBERG
Great opportunity as a Guest Lodge or accommodation.
Good grazing consisting of mountain areas, valleys, river and flats. Good grass karoo, gamma shrubs, ‘Witels’ wild plum, spek boom trees etc.
Small stock farm ideal for angora, boergoats and sheep. Ideal habitat for game with following on the farm Kudu, Rhebuck, klipspringer, Steenbok, duiker etc. Farm divided into 13 camps with water from earth dam and 5 boreholes with sun pump.
1. 3 bedroom house with bathroom, lounge, diningroom, kitchen, pantry and laundry area.
2. Spacious newly built 2 bedroom house with bathroom. Open plan lounge diningroom, kitchen large garage and splash pool.
3. Separate 1 bedroom flat with bathroom
4. 4 Bedroom house with bathroom, lounge, kitchen and diningroom
5. Hunters cottage
6. 3 Staff houses
7. Outbuildings include Greenhouse, 2 stores, goat sheds, stock handling facilities.
8. ± 70 fruit trees
VIEWING: 29 & 30 AUGUST – Etienne Keevy – 082 722 2170
Ideal property for development into game farm or over night accommodation.
10% deposit plus and auctioneers commission plus VAT is payable on the day of the Sale.
As per FICA requirements, proof of Identification as well as Proof of Address is required.